Almond Flour (Gluten Free) Pizza Bases
It's time for a Pizza Party - Planet Food style! Here is a handy recipe idea for incredible wheat-free pizza base.
Try it today, and share your creations with us using #planetfood
- 2 cups Planet Food Almond Flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients together to form a dough.
- Preheat over to 350°.
- Lightly oil two pieces of parchment paper.
- Put the dough between the two pieces of parchment paper and roll it until desired thickness.
- Move the pizza, and bottom pieces of parchment paper, to a pizza tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes - make sure the middle is fully cooked!
- Take base out of the oven, and add the pizza toppings of your choice. Get creative!
- Put your pizza back in the oven for an additional 15 minutes (or until your veggies are cooked, and the cheese is bubbling).
- Take out of the oven and enjoy!