Coconut & Chia Bread Recipe
You’ll love this easy-to-make super loaf which is ideal for breakky, on the run or as a healthy morning tea treat with friends.
- ½ Cup Planet Food Coconut Flour
- ½ Cup Chia Seeds
- ¼ Cup Planet Food Crisp Coconut Chips
- 1 Teaspoon Bicarbonate Soda
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- ¼ Cup Planet Food Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 Teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 50ml Water
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Grease a loaf tin and line the base with baking paper
- Mix Coconut Flour, Chia Seeds, Bicarb Soda, Salt
- Then combine Coconut Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar and Water
- Beat well, until the batter is thick
- Pour mixture into the loaf tin, and sprinkle with Planet Food Coconut Chips & Chia Seeds.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the skewer comes out clean
- Set to cool before serving